How to Contribute to OSTIF for FREE
OSTIF is a completely community supported project. You can contribute to OSTIF in many ways that do not involve direct donations.
- Spread the word – If you are a member of a community that’s interested in a strong and private internet, tell them about OSTIF and our projects. Getting the word out about our projects, and how important they are, is the biggest hurdle that we face as a community.
- Get your employer involved – If you work for a company that utilizes open-source software, and doesn’t contribute back to the community, suggest them getting involved by getting in touch with us or making a donation. Getting your company involved in the community makes us all stronger.
- Contribute code – If you’re a coder, take a look at our supported apps. Look for opportunities for a better feature or a minor bug fix in the reported issues and issue a pull request with a fix. A few developers committing a few hours per month can make a huge difference!
- Sign up for Amazon Smile – If you’re an Amazon shopper, make sure that you set up Amazon smile, and checkout with Amazon smile when you make purchases. Amazon donates 0.5% of all purchases to charity at no cost to you.
- Assist us with graphic design – We are seeking graphic designers to assist us with designing T-shirts, Web Graphics, Logos, and other special projects!